skip to main | skip to sidebar
hidup serasa sampah

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

you know how I know you're gay?

Posted by puggy wuggy at 11:39 AM
Labels: gayer than Clay Aiken on an estrogen binge in a Jonas Brother concert, king of sampah, oh you don't come back from that son

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

the only links you need

  • hidup serasa sampah
  • 2009 ESPN Cheat Sheet
  • NFL schedule
  • ESPN player news
  • Mock Draft
  • Kissing Suzy Kolber
  • ESPN
  • NFL.com

cheating bastards

  • 2006: Meki
  • 2007: Bas
  • 2008: Bas
  • 2009: Alwin

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (38)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (6)
      • kuda bencong
      • dude..
      • this is the gayest pic i've ever seen in my life
      • ahem
      • Playaaaaa
      • you know how I know you're gay?
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2009 (104)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2008 (75)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)

manusia2 gak ada kerjaan

  • Asher
  • Mike
  • Sen
  • The Henne
  • amank
  • basti
  • effen
  • ijoe
  • puggy wuggy

Labels

Aaww Nooe B I DOUBLE GIZZLE bastian raja chatting BAWEL BANGET SIH KAYA PECUN BEGITU SEXY best butt west of Mississippi birthday bitch chris cooley coincidence? I think not daymmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn don't play play kids FATALITYYYYYYY fuck you Brett Favre fuck you Tebow funbags garbage bin gayer than Clay Aiken on an estrogen binge in a Jonas Brother concert hoes before bros hooliganism I think I pissed my pants I'm still ghetto IN YO FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's on like a clown downtown chinatown kampung nan jaoh di ujung kulon kecil kecil centil king of sampah LEADERS AND BEST lebih tipis dari tissue WC basah maddensaurus rex maen football pake hati... GAY maling teriak maling man we were FUCKING AWESOME back then manliness mascot MASTURBERRY nonton NFL pake mandarin sama aja kaya nonton bokep pake dialog oh hi I'm here to get manslaughtered? oh you don't come back from that son panda pedo bear seal of approval Predictions predictions result Roger Goodell is awesome seriously WTF? si bejat bertampang polos slippery hands meki sparfarts sux 2 b u team panda the fucking commish The Henne the one that's not adopted things that are awesome tompel of love totally random tuckermax w33ta buser whipped king wintotttt
 
kata mama hidup gak boleh manja